Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Beautiful Butterflies



I am trying my best to organize this new blog all by myself. If any of you know a great source with blog design tutorials, please leave the info in your comments. I appreciate your help. I decided to start with these gorgeous butterflies that I fell in love with, I found the pattern (mostly all of them) on Pinterest, it's easy to make, that's why I am offering them at a very low price  of $3.00 for 18 butterflies any color. They are approximately 1 inch and antennae can be cut off without any damage to the body if you decide to add your own antennae.

I also made a card using one of those butterflies which I am going to post next time.

Enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think.




1 comment:

  1. love these butterflies awesome so cute and creative....do u have a store?.....heres my email Eleval21@aol.com..

    ReplyDelete